Life as an adventure | Season 1
Season 1 of the “Life as an adventure” mini series, a co-production of Eurolife FFH insurance company and The World Offroad, includes 6 episodes in greek language. Each one is focused on a specific part of our nomadic life and tries to answer on questions we have received by followers all these years.
The filming of these episodes took place in central Europe, between Italia, Austria and Switzerland, in extremely scenic locations. The introductory video was filmed in the Dolomite region of northern Italy and the six episodes were filmed in iconic locations like Lucerne lake and Furka pass in Switzerland, at the Livigno ski resort, the UNESCO heritage site Sabbionetta village, at the historic Canossa Castle and in Reggio Emilia of Italy.
- Episode 1: How to take a trip around the world
- Episode 2: How to drive safely around the world
- Episode 3: How to survive in the wildlife
- Episode 4: How to live in a motorhome
- Episode 5: How to organise a big trip with a camper
- Episode 6: How to survive in big cities